Monday, August 10, 2015

Week 3, things staring to heat up.

I start to focus on the wiring of the boards; initially we wanted to make a series of trays for TINAH and the circuits but after some arguments I convinced my team mates to use the chassis of the robot to house all the wiring and have a hinged cover. And so I started wiring things all day and we  came across a rather big problem; the TINAH would not fit properly within the cover and would be hard to access. So we decided to have the TINAH halfway into the chassis with half of it coming out of the cover.

Also as can be seen we started working on fixing our drive system. To do this we made bearings and better wheels and tires to remove some slipping problems. Things are going well at this point and we are back on track.

During this week I learned a lot of soldering skills and I am starting to love what I use to hate. I also done some programming for the line following.

No comments:

Post a Comment